Monday, July 1, 2013

A trip with my Aunt and cousin

Whenever I find things boring and uninteresting my relatives would make me see things from a different perspective not forcefully or intentionally. To see the place from their eyes and angles, things became so much more beautiful. Even though now the dreadful feeling of the dull boredom is back, the feeling that I experienced was amazing. I guess what I'm trying to say that sometimes things may look this way from our angle but from theirs it's an entirely different perspective. I don't like losing this happy feeling. 


*THESE PICTURES BELONG TO ME 



















































 The trip was amazing and it was a sight to behold however the rainbows and sunshines are over. Now its time to head back to reality. Right now I am thinking between going to the US, UK or back to Hong Kong to study Business of Fashion and it isn't going too well. I can't believe I'm cracking my head over this. Well, eventually I will figure out something.

Love and kisses,
-Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do hope you enjoyed my blog, please do give me some feedbacks if you do have some. I would gladly reply to them. x

Love and kisses,
-Louis